Assuming you are a business visionary, you might be qualified to move to Canada through the beginning up visa program.
Canada is searching for skilled business people that are keen on beginning organizations that will invigorate the Canadian economy while setting out work open doors for its occupants.
Peruse on for all that you really want to be familiar with Canada’s beginning up visa program, including a bit by bit manual for the application cycle and perceive how Canadim can assist you with moving to Canada through the beginning up program.
What is the Start-Up Visa Program?
Canada’s beginning up visa program offers business visionaries the chance to move to Canada to lay out another business. Migrant business visionaries should exhibit that their business is unique, will make new positions for Canadians, and can contend on a worldwide scale.
What are the requirements for Canada’s start-up visa?
There are four requirements you need to meet in order to be eligible for a Canadian start-up visa:
Have a qualifying business:
- You must hold at least 10% of the voting rights attached to all shares of the company
- Together with the designated organization, you must hold at least 50% of the voting rights attached to all shares of the company
Have a letter of support from a designated organization:
- Canadim will help support you in demonstrating that you have the support of a venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator
- In order to do this, you must pitch your business idea and convince the organization that it is worth supporting
- The process of pitching your business idea will be different for each organization
- If your pitch is successful, you will receive a letter of support from the organization which must be included in your start-up visa application
Meet the language requirements:
- You must take a language test from an approved agency and show that you meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
Proof of funds:
- Canadim can help guide you in how to show proof of funds. You will need to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself and any dependents once you arrive in Canada. The amount you need depends on the size of your family.